Wirral Plumbers install system boilers in Wirral and across the surrounding areas. System boilers directly heat up your central heating system as well as hot water, that is stored in a hot water cylinder. System boilers are heat only and work similarly to conventional boilers. However, they also have an expansion vessel and pressure release valve.
All system boilers need a hot water storage cylinder to store the hot water that it has heated. However, it does not need a cold water storage tank. This makes them more suited to smaller houses than a conventional boiler.
Reasons To Install A System Boiler
- Save Space – All the major components are built in meaning less space is taken up in your home.
- Economical – System boilers are very economical and easy to install.
- Multiple Bathrooms – Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom as it can supply hot water to any number of taps or showers at once.
Things To Consider Before You Install A System Boiler
- Heat Loss – The hot water cylinder will lose heat if it is not well insulated.
- Hot Water Can Run Out – You only have as much hot water as your hot water cylinder can hold.