Wirral Plumbers install system boilers in Wirral and across the surrounding areas. System boilers directly heat up your central heating system as well as hot water, that is stored in a hot water cylinder. System boilers are heat only and work similarly to conventional boilers. However, they also have an expansion vessel and pressure release valve.
All system boilers need a hot water storage cylinder to store the hot water that it has heated. However, it does not need a cold water storage tank. This makes them more suited to smaller houses than a conventional boiler.
Reasons To Install A System Boiler
- Save Space – All the major components are built in meaning less space is taken up in your home.
- Economical – System boilers are very economical and easy to install.
- Multiple Bathrooms – Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom as it can supply hot water to any number of taps or showers at once.
Things To Consider Before You Install A System Boiler
- Heat Loss – The hot water cylinder will lose heat if it is not well insulated.
- Hot Water Can Run Out – You only have as much hot water as your hot water cylinder can hold.
Get In Touch
If you are interested in out system boiler installation service call us on 0758 0395 493 or email us at email@example.com. We install boilers in Wirral and across the surrounding areas.