Power Flushing In Liverpool
Improve both the lifespan and performance of your central heating system with our power flushing service. It is important that you have your central heating system cleaned every few years to stop sludge and debris accumulating in the system. Obstructions in central heating systems account for over 80% of issues with central heating.
Do Your Radiators Need Powerflushing?
There is a range of possible signs that your central heating system may require a Powerflushing service. If you spot any of the following problems in your central heating system, give us a call today on 0758 0395 493 or email us at email@example.com.
- It takes a long time for your central heating system to heat up
- Only a limited supply of hot water or no hot water at all
- Some rooms in your home are colder than others
- Your boiler is becoming increasingly noisy
- Your radiators are warm at the top but cold at the bottom
- You need to bleed your radiators frequently
- Cloudy tap water
- Discoloured water when bleeding radiators
What Does Powerflushing Involve?
Depending on the condition of your central heating system, Powerflushing usually takes a day to complete and should leave your home warm and efficiently heated. Our team will always make sure to leave your property clean, tidy and just how we found it.
Once the Powerflushing has been completed, we recommend installing central heating filters. This will help to prevent sludge from building up in your central heating system in the future, keeping your system efficient.
A Powerflushing service involves attaching a high-powered pump to your central heating system. This high-powered pump is able to remove any sludge and debris that may have built up in your system. If the sludge is left it could damage your central heating system and leave you with a home or property that isn’t being heated as it should be.
Benefits Of Powerflushing
There are many benefits of power flushing your central heating system. These include the following:
- Extend the lifespan of your central heating system
- Reduce your energy bills by up to 25%
- Can make your boiler quieter
- Radiator heat is significantly increased
- Central heating system heats up quicker
- Improves the efficiency of your system
- Increased circulation through the system
- Quick and simple process
- Peace of mind
Get In Touch
If you are interested in our power flushing service please call us on 0758 0395 493. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We provide power flushing in Liverpool & Wirral