Improve both the lifespan and performance of your central heating system with a power flushing service. It is important that you have your central heating system cleaned every few years to stop sludge and debris accumulating in the system. Obstructions in central heating systems account for over 80% of issues with central heating systems.
What Is Power Flushing?
Power Flushing is a method used to increase the running efficiency of a central heating system. It cleans out the heating system and flushes out unwanted corrosion and debris. This effective process is done by pumping water at high pressure throughout the system which circulates and loosens debris in radiators and pipes. This is then flushed out of the system. Power flushing cleans an entire heating system. It is sometimes known as jet flushing.
Signs Your Central Heating Needs Power Flushing
Any of the following issues can be a sign that your central heating system is in need of power flushing:
- Radiators have cold spots
- Boiler makes banging or knocking noises
- Radiators take a while to heat up
- Boiler keeps breaking down
- Boiler keeps switching on and off
Benefits Of Powerflushing
There are numerous benefits of a central heating power flush. These include the following:
- Extend the lifespan of your central heating system
- Reduce your energy bills by up to 25%
- Can make your boiler quieter
- Radiator heat is significantly increased
- Central heating system heats up quicker
- Improves the efficiency of your system
- Increased circulation through the system
- Quick and simple process
- Peace of mind
If you have an older heating system in your home or business that is not performing as efficiently as it used to then get in touch with Wirral Plumbers to find out more about our power flushing service. We provide powerflushing in Merseyside, Wirral & Liverpool. Contact us by phone on 0758 0395 493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.