Wirral Plumbers are a leading gas and heating engineering company in Wirral. We have been conducting gas safety checks and providing gas safety certificates for landlords in Wirral for over 20 years.
We provide a comprehensive safety inspection service to help landlords ensure all gas appliances installed within the property are maintained in a safe condition, to award a gas safety certificate. Landlords have a legal requirement to carry out an annual inspection on all of their properties, which are connected to gas. Once a successful gas inspection report is completed, you have 28 days to issue a copy to your tenant.
The Landlord Gas Safety Certificate, also known as a CP12 certificate is a report which lists all the checks carried out in an annual gas safety inspection. It will prove that all the gas appliances in the rental property are safe to use.
Gas Safety Checklist:
- Visual inspection of the gas appliances, pipework, chimneys and flues
- Checking operation of the burner and gas pressure
- Boiler efficiency check
What will the Gas Safety Certificate show?
- A description of each appliance tested
- Results of the safety checks carried out on each appliance
- Any safety issues identified during the checks
- Any actions or work that needs to be done to ensure safety
- Details of the engineer who did the check with their signature & date
- Details of the landlord
- Details of the property
Get In Touch
Contact Wirral Plumbers today in order to book a fully qualified gas engineer to come to your property and conduct a thorough and safe, gas safety check. Call me on 0758 0359 483. Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I conduct gas safety check and provide gas safety certificates for landlords throughout Wirral.