Wirral Plumbers have been installing, servicing and repairing Electric Boilers in Wallasey and Wirral for over 20 years. Wirral Plumbers are certified and highly experienced in the installation of electric boilers. We offer a range of electric boiler solutions for homeowners, landlords and businesses in Wirral.
What Is An Electric Boiler?
An electric boiler is a boiler that relies solely on electricity as the energy source to heat water. You could say, an electric boiler operates similar to how an electric kettle works. It heats elements within the unit and as the water passes the elements it is heated, generating hot water. Hot water is then pumped around the central heating system, to radiators, taps and showers. Here at Wirral Plumbers we install modern electric boilers in Wallasey and Wirral for homeowners, landlords and businesses.
No Gas Supply Required!
Over 2 million homes in the UK do not have a mains gas supply to their property. Electric boilers are an alternative heating system for hot water and central heating in domestic and commercial properties. There are a number of reasons why a traditional gas boiler may not be suitable whether it is impractical, unsafe or too expensive, electric boilers are ideal for:
- Listed buildings
- Assisted living properties
- Multi-occupancy building
- Rural buildings
- Rental property
Advantages Of Electric Boilers
There are numerous benefits of installing an electric boiler. These include:
- Quiet – Electric boilers are very quiet when in use. This is electric boilers don’t rely on elements inside the boiler moving to create heat.
- Don’t Require Gas – In the United Kingdom over 2 million homes don’t have access to a mains gas supply. Electric boilers are a great way to heat homes that don’t have a mains gas supply or off-grid properties.
- Save Space – Electric boilers are small and compact systems that can be installed in tight spaces. Electric boilers don’t use combustion fuel meaning they don’t require a flue or chimney. They also don’t need to be installed on an outside wall as there is no flue or gas pipe.
- Efficient – Electric boilers can be more energy efficient than gas boilers as they loose little heat when generating hot water.
- Save Money – Electric boilers benefit from a high efficiency rate, as almost no energy is lost when converting electricity to heat. Therefore, you save money on your energy bills compared to if you had a traditional boiler. Also, installing an electric boiler requires less equipment, which saves you money during the installation process.
- Safe – Electric boilers do not use fuel, making it safer as you won’t experience any fuel leaks.
Looking for an electric boiler installer in Wallasey? Then look no further. Get in touch with Mike Williams today for a fast and efficient electric boiler installation service. Call Mike today on 07580395493 for a free, no obligation electric boiler quote. Alternatively, you can email mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you as soon as possible. Wirral Plumbers install new boilers in Wallasey & Wirral.