Electric Boilers In Neston
Are you looking for an alternative to a gas heating system? Then an electric boiler could be the answer. Electric boilers as the name suggests, use only electricity to heat hot water for a central heating system. Electric boilers operate in a similar way to a kettle. Electricity heats elements which heats water as it passes over the elements. This means they can be used anywhere there is a connection to a mains supply. Electric boilers are ideal for small properties such as flats which don’t require large heating systems or properties that are not connected to a gas supply. They are also a good heating solution for properties where gas may be a hazard, such as assisted living properties. If you are a landlord an electric boiler could be for you as they don’t require annual gas safety certificates.
Is An Electric Boiler For Suitable For Your Property?
- Property without a mains gas supply
- Solar panels can be connected to electric boilers
- They are low noise
- The boiler units are small and compact
- Ideal for small properties
- More efficient than gas boilers
- Lower installation costs
- Not ideal for properties requiring large amount of hot water at one time
- Will not operate in a power cut
- Running costs are generally higher than a gas boiler
Want To Find Out More?
Get in touch with us to find out if an electric boiler is right for your property and your heating requirements. We install electric boilers in Nestong for homeowners and landlords. Contact us today by calling 0758 0395 493. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.