New Electric Boiler Installation In Ellesmere Port
Wirral Plumbers have been installing, servicing and repairing Electric Boilers in Ellesmere Port for over 20 years. Wirral Plumbers are certified and highly experienced in the installation of electric boilers. We offer a range of electric boiler solutions for homeowners, landlords and businesses in Wirral.
What Is An Electric Boiler?
An electric boiler is a device that uses only electricity to heat up hot water for a central heating system. A conventional boiler uses gas to heat up water, whilst electric boilers can be used at off-grid properties, or where a gas supply is not available or not wanted.
How Do Electric Boilers Work?
Electric boilers use electricity from a properties main supply to heat elements within the boiler, just like a big kettle. Water heats up as it passes over the heat elements and when it is sufficiently heated it is pumped around the central heating system to where it is needed. Many modern electric boilers are long slim units, designed to provide a larger surface area to heat water passing over the heating element.
Benefits Of Electric Boilers
- Quiet – Electric boilers are very quiet when in use. This is electric boilers don’t rely on elements inside the boiler moving to create heat.
- Don’t Require Gas – In the United Kingdom over 2 million homes don’t have access to a mains gas supply. Electric boilers are a great way to heat homes that don’t have a mains gas supply or off-grid properties.
- Save Space – Electric boilers are small and compact systems that can be installed in tight spaces. Electric boilers don’t use combustion fuel meaning they don’t require a flue or chimney. They also don’t need to be installed on an outside wall as there is no flue or gas pipe.
- Efficient – Electric boilers can be more energy efficient than gas boilers as they loose little heat when generating hot water.
- Save Money – Electric boilers benefit from a high efficiency rate, as almost no energy is lost when converting electricity to heat. Therefore, you save money on your energy bills compared to if you had a traditional boiler. Also, installing an electric boiler requires less equipment, which saves you money during the installation process.
- Safe – Electric boiler do not use fuel, making it safer as you won’t experience any fuel leaks.
Interested In An Electric Boiler In Ellesmere Port?
If you are interested in our electric boiler installation service, or have any questions, call us on 0758 0395 493. Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.We install electric boilers in Ellesmere Port and across the surrounding areas.