Here at Wirral Plumbers we provide plumbing and gas solutions for domestic and commercial properties. Established in 1998 by Mike Williams we install conventional boilers in Liverpool and across the surrounding areas. As gas safe registered we can safely install your new boiler.
What Is A Conventional Boiler?
A conventional boiler is a traditional heating system, using gas to heat water for a central heating system. A cold water tank feeds into a hot water tank that is heated by a gas boiler. This type of system requires a cold water storage tank, a hot water storage tank, a gas boiler and thermostats.
Why Choose A Conventional Boiler?
- Conventional boilers are ideal for older properties that already have a traditional heating system in place.
- If you are looking to replace an existing boiler in a property that has a traditional radiator system.
- Conventional boilers are a good option for properties with an existing heating system that could not function with a high water pressure delivered by modern systems.
- For large properties, if you require hot water at multiple outlets at the same time a conventional boiler is ideal as water pressure is not lost.
- Even if your boiler breaks down, if an electric immersion heater is fitted in the hot water cylinder you will still have hot water available.
What To Consider When Installing A Conventional Boiler
- You must have a gas supply to the property.
- There is a limited supply of hot water at any one time, once the water from the hot water cylinder is used you will have to wait for the replaced cold water to heat up to temperature.
- Hot water is not on demand, you will need to schedule times for the boiler to heat the water in the hot water tank.
- There must be sufficient space for the conventional boiler system. There must be space available for a cold and hot water storage tank, the cold water storage tank will usually be found in the loft space of a property.
Get In Touch
Wirral Plumbers offer conventional boiler installation in Liverpool and across the surrounding areas. You can get in touch with us by calling 0758 0395 493 or email email@example.com. If you are thinking of installing a new conventional boiler, don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have about our installation service.