Boiler Installer In Chester
The historic city of Chester is based on the banks of the River Dee. Chester has the most complete city walls, the oldest racecourse and the largest Roman Amphitheater in Britain. It also has the famous 700 year old ‘Rows’ shops.
Here at Wirral Plumbers we provide plumbing and gas solutions for domestic and commercial properties in Chester. Established in 1998 by Mike Williams we install conventional boilers in Chester and across the surrounding areas. As gas safe registered we can safely install your new boiler.
What Is A Conventional Boiler?
A conventional boiler is a traditional heating system, using gas to heat water for a central heating system. A cold water tank feeds into a hot water tank that is heated by a gas boiler. This type of system requires a cold water storage tank, a hot water storage tank, a gas boiler and thermostats.
The Benefits Of Installing A Conventional Boiler
- Conventional boilers are ideal for older properties that already have a traditional heating system in place.
- If you are looking to replace an existing boiler in a property that has a traditional radiator system.
- Conventional boilers are a good option for properties with an existing heating system that could not function with a high water pressure delivered by modern systems.
- For large properties, if you require hot water at multiple outlets at the same time a conventional boiler is ideal as water pressure is not lost.
- Even if your boiler breaks down, if an electric immersion heater is fitted in the hot water cylinder you will still have hot water available.
We provide conventional boiler installation in Chester and across the surrounding areas. If you are interested or have any questions please give us a call on 0758 0395 493. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.