A Combi Boiler is a highly efficient central heating boiler and water heater, combined into one compact unit. Installing a combi boiler means that a hot water cylinder and water tank are no longer required, freeing up space in your home. This is as a combi boiler takes water directly from the water mains and heats it up on demand. This is a more efficient way of heating water. Combi boilers now account for more of half of all new boiler installations in the UK each year.
Reasons For A Combi Boiler Installation
- Combi boilers can save space in your home. This is as they don’t need a hot or cold water tank. This is great if you live in a smaller house or flat.
- Combi boilers can provide unlimited hot water, whenever you need it, as it heats up water straight from the mains.
- Combi boilers are usually faster to install than other types of heating systems, as they have less boiler parts.
Things To Consider Before You Install A Combi Boiler
If you are thinking of installing a combi boiler you should consider the following:
- Using more than one tap at a time could reduce the flow of hot water. However, this does depend on the strength of the mains water pressure.
- When you turn on the hot water tap it may take a few seconds to heat up.
Get In Touch
Interested in our combi boiler installation service? Then call us today on 0758 0395 493. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. We install new combi boilers in Wirral and across the surrounding areas.