Combination Boiler Installer In Ellesmere Port
A Combi Boiler is a highly efficient central heating boiler and water heater, combined into one compact unit. Installing a combi boiler means that a hot water cylinder and water tank are no longer required, freeing up space in your home. This is as a combi boiler takes water directly from the water mains and heats it up on demand. This is a more efficient way of heating water. Combi boilers now account for more of half of all new boiler installations in the UK each year.
For over 20 years Wirral Plumbers have been installing new combi boilers in Ellesmere Port for homeowners, landlords and small businesses. This has led to us becoming one of the leading boiler installers in Ellesmere Port. Call us today on 0758 0395 493 for a free no obligation quote.
Why Should You Install A Combi Boiler?
There are a number of reasons why you should install a combi boiler in your home. These include:
- Compact – Combi boilers heat up water directly from the water mains. This eliminates the need for a separate water tank or hot water cylinder. This makes them ideal for smaller homes or flats.
- Fast Hot Water – Combi boilers heat water on demand. This means you no longer need to wait for the hot water cylinder to heat up.
- Efficient – Combi boilers are highly efficient when compared to older boilers. Replacing your old boiler with a new combi boiler could save you money each year on your heating bills.
- Low Cost – Combi boiler installations are usually cheaper than other heating installations. This is as they are far less complex. Replacement parts are also much easier to find if anything goes wrong.
- Selling Point – A combi boiler can be a selling point if you are looking to sell or rent a property.
- Easy To Service – Due to the popularity of combi boilers, nearly all heating engineers are trained in how to service and repair them.
- Cleaner Heating System – Sludge and debris is less likely to build up in a combi boiler heating system. This is as the water comes straight from the water mains and is not kept in a tank, where it can accumulate debris.
Combi Boiler Brands We Install
We are able to install combi boilers from the following brands:
- Worcester Bosh Group
- Glow Worm
Get In Touch
If you are looking for a new combi boiler in Ellesmere Port, contact Wirral Plumbers by calling 0758 0395 493 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have about our combi boiler installation service. We install new combi boilers in Ellesmere Port, Wirral and Chester.