What Is A Combi Boiler?
A Combi boiler is the most popular choice of heating system in the UK. They are popular because they provide unlimited hot water on demand. This is as they heat up water straight from the water mains. This eliminates the need for a hot water cylinder and water tank in your property, freeing up space. Combi boiler installations also require less pipework, reducing the initial costs and the chances of a leaking pipe.
For 20 years Wirral Plumbers have been installing new combi boilers in Chester for homeowners, landlords and small businesses. This has led to us becoming one of the leading boiler installers in Chester. Call us today on 0758 0395 493 for a free no obligation quote.
The Benefits Of Installing A Combi Boiler
There are a number of benefits of installing a combi boiler. These include:
- Compact – Combi boilers heat up water directly from the water mains. This eliminates the need for a separate water tank or hot water cylinder. This makes them ideal for smaller homes or flats.
- Fast Hot Water – Combi boilers heat water on demand. This means you no longer need to wait for the hot water cylinder to heat up.
- Efficient – Combi boilers are highly efficient when compared to older boilers. Replacing your old boiler with a new combi boiler could save you money each year on your heating bills.
- Low Cost – Combi boiler installations are usually cheaper than other heating installations. This is as they are far less complex. Replacement parts are also much easier to find if anything goes wrong.
- Selling Point – A combi boiler can be a selling point if you are looking to sell or rent a property.
- Easy To Service – Due to the popularity of combi boilers, nearly all heating engineers are trained in how to service and repair them.
- Cleaner Heating System – Sludge and debris is less likely to build up in a combi boiler heating system. This is as the water comes straight from the water mains and is not kept in a tank, where it can accumulate debris.
If you are looking for a new combi boiler in Chester, contact Wirral Plumbers by calling 0758 0395 493 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have about our combi boiler installation service in Chester. We install new combi boilers in Chester and right across Cheshire.