Power Flushing is the process of cleaning out any rust, sludge and dirt that has built up in your radiators, boiler and whole central heating system. A high power jetting machine is attached to the central heating’s circulation pump and a combination of chemicals are flushed through the system to clear and breakdown any debris.
Signs You Should Power Flush Your Central Heating System
Any of the following issues can be a sign that your central heating system is in need of power flushing:
- Radiators have cold spots
- Boiler makes banging or knocking noises
- Radiators take a while to heat up
- Boiler keeps breaking down
- Boiler keeps switching on and off
Benefits Of Power Flushing
There are numerous benefits of a central heating power flush. These include the following:
- Extend the lifespan of your central heating system
- Reduce your energy bills by up to 25%
- Can make your boiler quieter
- Radiator heat is significantly increased
- Central heating system heats up quicker
- Improves the efficiency of your system
- Increased circulation through the system
- Quick and simple process
- Peace of mind
What Happens If You Don’t Power Flush Your Central Heating System
- Your central heating system will become less efficient, therefore costing you more money in fuel and repair costs.
- Circulation through the system will become very slow therefore radiators will take a long time to heat up.
Get In Touch
If you are interested in our power flushing service please call us on 0758 0395 493. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We provide power flushing in Wirral and across the surrounding areas.