Condensing boilers are highly efficient water heaters, fuelled by gar or oil. They have a considerably lower fuel and running cost than conventional boilers. Condensing boilers achieve their high efficiency by capturing some of the heat that would escape from the flue of a non-condensing boiler and re-using it. This means that a condensing boiler generates more heat from less fuel, which will save you money on your heating bills.
Condensing boilers were first introduced to the market in the 1980’s. Since 2005, in the UK, it has been compulsory for all new gas boilers installed in England and Wales to be condensing boilers.
The Advantages Of A Condensing Boiler
- Save Space – Condensing boilers do not require a hot water tank. They also come in a range of compact sizes. This makes them convenient to install in somewhere like a kitchen cupboard. This makes them great for flats or smaller homes, where space is limited.
- Simple To Use – Condensing boilers don’t require a timer, as they automatically generate hot water when the tap is turned on.
- Unlimited Hot Water – Condensing boilers generate hot water on demand. They don’t depend on a hot water tank. This means you don’t have to make sure that there is enough hot water in the tank for the whole family.
- Reliable – All new condensing boilers are fitted with a heat exchanger that is made from stainless steel. This is so that it doesn’t corrode over time making them super reliable.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – Condensing boilers are very fuel efficient, therefore reducing your households carbon emissions. Replacing a G rated boiler can save up to 1,220 kg of C02 a year.
- Reduce Your Bills – Condensing boilers are more efficient in turning fuel into heat. Therefore, you need less fuel to heat water and your home. This can save you over £225 a year on your heating bills compared to a non-condensing boiler.
Get In Touch
If you are interested in my condensing boiler installation service, or have any questions, call me on 0758 0395 493. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I install condensing boilers in Wirral and across the surrounding areas.